About D4U 5mg Injection
D4u 5mg Injection is used as a supplement. It is an effective medicine for the deficiency of Vitamin D3, and Vitamin D. D4u 5mg Injection is a supplement that helps the human body absorb calcium. These Vitamins are essential for good health. The deficiency of these Vitamins can cause low absorption of calcium. This situation can cause Osteoporosis and easy fractures.
How effective is D4U 5mg?
D4u 5mg Injection contains Cholecalciferol. It is a type of multivitamin drug. Cholecalciferol is needed for healthy bones, muscles, and a good immune system. It works by increasing the amount of calcium absorption in the bones.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), the dose of D4U 5mg is 2 injections daily.
For children (17 and below), the dosage can be 2.5mg.
The exact dose of D4U 5mg is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking D4U 5mg?
Some common side effects of D4U 5mg:
- Chest Pain
- Growth problems
- Feeling short of breath
D4U 5mg’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of clotting problems, blood disorders, heart disease, swelling, stroke, high blood pressure, and asthma, with your doctor before using D4U 5mg.
- If you have allergy problems with D4U 5mg, inform your doctor.
- Consult your doctor before using D4U 5mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use D4U 5mg if you have increased blood phosphate or calcium
- Ask the doctor if you want to use D4U 5mg with kidney stones.
- Do not use D4U 5mg if you have a decreased function of the kidneys.