Gebon Tablet is a medicine that is generally used for the treatment of several conditions associated with the bones and joints; such as Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, joint pain, and swelling.
How Effective is Gebon?
Gebon Tablet is composed of Glucosamine and Chondroitin and belongs to a group of medications called Cartilage Bio-Synthesizer. Gebon works by reducing the swelling and pain in the bones and joints.
What Dose Should I Choose?
An adult patient can generally take 2 tablets of Gebon twice a day, preferably before a meal.
Children (12 or younger) can take 1 tablet of Gebon twice a day.
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Be careful if self-medicating. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
What are the Side-Effects and Other Warnings When Taking Gebon?
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Gebon include;
- Abdominal bloating
- Abdominal cramps
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- If you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant or breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed, notify your doctor or a pharmacist before using this product.
- Take regularly for the medication to have a permanent effect.
- Do not stop taking without your doctor’s input.
- After taking Gebon Tablet do not drive a car or operate heavy machinery.