About Deximox 5ml Drops
Deximox 5ml Drops are used for the symptomatic treatment of bacterial eye infections, like discomfort or pain in the eyes, watery eyes, itchy eyes, painful lumps under the eyes, and a feeling of something in the eyes.
How effective are Deximox 5ml Drops?
Deximox 5ml Drops are composed of Moxifloxacin + Dexamethasone. Moxifloxacin is a quinolone antibiotic, which shows effectiveness by stopping the growth of bacteria. Dexamethasone is a corticosteroid, which shows effectiveness by reducing the symptoms of swelling. Unnecessary use of Deximox can lead to its decreased effectiveness in the future.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 6), take 1-2 drops of Deximox in the eyes 1-2 times a day, or as prescribed by the doctor.
Deximox 5ml Drops is not recommended for use in children (below 6).
If you have any query about Deximox 5ml Drops, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Deximox 5ml Drops?
Some side-effects may be caused by Deximox 5ml Drops, but they are extremely rare.
Side effects can include:
- Eye pain
- Watery eyes
- Blurred vision
Some allergic reactions may also occur;
- Swelling of tongue or face
- Severe breathing problems
- Severe dizziness
Deximox’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of ear infections like herpes simplex, with your doctor before using Deximox 5ml Drops.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Deximox.
- Do not wear contact lenses while using Deximox.
- Consult your doctor before using Deximox 5ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.