About Diabold Plus 1mg+500mg
Diabold Plus 1mg+500mg Tablet is used with a healthy diet and proper exercise to control high blood sugar in patients with type 2 diabetes.
How effective is Diabold Plus 1mg+500mg?
Diabold Plus 1mg+500mg Tablet is composed of Glimepiride + Metformin. Glimepiride belongs to a group of medicines known as sulfonylureas. Metformin belongs to a group of drugs known as biguanides. Diabold Plus 1mg+500mg shows effectiveness by reducing the amount of sugar made by the liver. Diabold Plus 1mg+500mg also helps by increasing the release of insulin.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Diabold Plus 1mg+500mg 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Diabold Plus 1mg+500mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Diabold Plus 1mg+500mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Diabold Plus 1mg+500mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Diabold Plus 1mg+500mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Taste changes
- Stomach pain
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Severe dizziness
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Breathing problems
- The low blood glucose level
Diabold Plus’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Diabold Plus 1mg+500mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history especially of stomach problems, liver disease, kidney problems, and diabetes with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Diabold Plus.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Diabold Plus 1mg+500mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Diabold Plus 1mg+500mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Diabold Plus.
- Consult your doctor before using Diabold Plus 1mg+500mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.