About Diampa 25mg Tablet
Diampa 25mg Tablet is used with a healthy diet and proper exercise to control high blood sugar in patients with type-2 diabetes. Diampa 25mg can be used as a combination therapy with insulin.
How effective is Diampa 25mg?
Diampa 25mg Tablet is composed of Empagliflozin, which belongs to a group of medicines known as sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitors. Diampa 25mg shows effectiveness by decreasing the amount of sugar made by your liver and causes the kidneys to get rid of extra glucose in the urine. This medication also prevents heart attacks, strokes, and deaths by lowering high blood sugar.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), take 1 tablet of Diampa 25mg a day, or as prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Diampa 25mg Tablet is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Diampa 25mg Tablet, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Diampa 25mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Diampa 25mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Frequent urination
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Signs of kidney problems
- Signs of urinary tract infections
- Breathing problems
- Unusual tiredness
- Abdominal pain
Diampa 25mg Tablet’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of yeast infection of the vagina or penis, kidney problems, low blood pressure, liver problems, kidney problems, and heart failure, with your doctor before using Diampa 25mg.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Diampa.
- Do not consume alcohol with Diampa.
- Avoid driving after taking Diampa 25mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Diampa 25mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.