About Diampa M 12.5mg + 1000mg Tablet
Diampa M 12.5mg + 1000mg Tablet is used for the treatment of high blood sugar in patients caused by type-2 diabetes. Diampa M is also used to decrease the risks of death in patients with blood vessel disease, heart attacks, and type-2 diabetes.
How effective is Diampa M 12.5mg + 1000mg?
Diampa M 12.5mg + 1000mg Tablet is composed of Empagliflozin and Metformin. Empagliflozin belongs to a group of medicines known as Sodium-glucose co-transporter inhibitors. It works in the kidneys to prevent the absorption of blood sugar. Metformin is also known as biguanides medication. It works by reducing the blood sugar from the stomach and liver. It helps your body to use sugar in a better way.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 or above), take 1 tablet of Diampa M 12.5mg + 1000mg 2 times a day.
For children (below 18), Diampa M 12.5mg + 1000mg Tablet is not recommended.
If you have any query about Diampa M 12.5mg + 1000mg Tablet, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Diampa M 12.5mg + 1000mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Diampa M 12.5mg + 1000mg Tablet, but they are extremely rare.
Side effects can include:
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Painful or urgent urination
- Signs of kidney problems
- Yeast infection in the genitals
Diampa M’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of yeast infections, liver problems, blood problems, kidney disease, heart disease, liver disease, and breathing problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Diampa M.
- Consult your doctor before using Diampa M 12.5mg + 1000mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.