About Ezita 10mg
Ezita 10mg Tablet is generally used in combination with a low fat diet, low cholesterol diet and exercise to help lower cholesterol levels in the blood. You may use it alone or in conjunction with other medications, such as Statins and Fibrates.
How effective is Ezita 10mg?
Ezita 10mg Tablet is composed of Ezetimibe, which belongs to the class of drugs known as Cholesterol-lowering Medications. It works by decreasing the body’s capability to absorb cholesterol in the intestines. Reducing cholesterol is helpful in many different conditions. This can help treat or even prevent several disorders of the heart and high blood pressure.
What dose should I choose?
An adult can generally take 1 tablet of Ezita 10mg in a day, with or without food.
This medication is not recommended for children (18 or younger).
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor.
What are the side-effects and other warnings when taking Ezita 10mg?
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Ezita 10mg include;
- Upper respiratory infection
- Pain in the extremities
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Its warnings include;
- Do not take it without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- Consult your doctor before using Ezita 10mg Tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Take regularly to get maximum benefits. It may take up to 2 weeks to get the full benefits.