About Lyta 20mg
Lyta 20mg Capsule is used for the treatment of anxiety, depression, generalised anxiety disorder, management of fibromyalgia, and moderate to severe stress urinary incontinence in women. This medicine is also helpful to relieve peripheral neuropathy (nerve pain) in people with diabetes. Lyta 20mg helps control and prevent pain due to conditions like chronic back pain and arthritis.
How effective is Lyta 20mg?
Lyta 20mg Capsule is composed of Duloxetine which is known as a serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. Lyta 20mg improves your energy level, mood, appetite, sleep and decreases nervousness. This medicine shows effectiveness by restoring the balance of norepinephrine and serotonin (natural substances) in the brain.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), take 1 Capsule of Lyta 20mg 1-2 times a day, with or without food, or as prescribed by your doctor.
Lyta 20mg is not recommended for the children.
The course of treatment depends upon the severity of the disease/disorder. If you have queries about this medicine, please feel free to contact the pharmacist.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Lyta 20mg?
Every medicine with active ingredients has side-effects. However, these side effects are very rare. Most of the individuals don’t face the side effects.
- Dry mouth
- Loss of appetite
- High blood pressure
If these effects do not disappear after some time, immediately contact your doctor.
Lyta’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Lyta 20mg Capsules without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, such as; bleeding problems, kidney disease, stomach problems, and liver disease with your doctor before using Lyta 20mg Capsules.
- If you are allergic to active ingredients, then inform your doctor.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Use Lyta 20mg Capsules as long as your doctor prescribed it.
- Lyta 20mg Capsules can cause dizziness; don’t use alcohol or marijuana with it.
- Do not drive after taking Lyta 20mg Capsules.
- Do not change the dosage of Lyta 20mg Capsules without the approval of the pharmacist or your doctor.
- Consult your doctor before using Lyta 20mg Capsules if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.