Rejuva Tablet is a Multivitamin, which is generally used for the treatment and prevention of low levels of Calcium in the body.
How Effective is Rejuva?
Rejuva Tablet is a Multivitamin Supplement, which is composed of Calcium, Vitamins D3, K2, and C. Several conditions can cause low levels of Calcium in the body. Osteoporosis causes the bones to weaken due to low density. Rickets is a condition that affects children and softens their bones. Osteomalacia is another condition that can cause the softening of bones and intense pain. Rejuva treats all such conditions and more.
What Dose Should I Choose?
An adult can generally take 1 Tablet of Rejuva in a day.
This medication is not recommended for children (16 or younger).
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Be careful if self-medicating. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
What are the Side-Effects and Other Warnings When Taking Rejuva?
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Rejuva include;
- Unpleasant taste in the mouth
- Upset stomach
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take it without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant. Also, notify if you are breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed.