About Serc 16mg
Serc 16mg Tablet is used for the treatment of vertigo, tinnitus, and hearing loss associated with Ménière’s syndrome.
How Effective is Serc 16mg?
Serc 16mg is composed of Betahistine. Ménière’s disease is a disorder of the inner ear. It causes vertigo, ringing, headache, and loss of hearing. Serc 16mg treats these symptoms by decreasing the pressure in the ear.
What Dose Should I Choose?
An adult can generally take 1 to 3 tablets of Serc 16mg in a day, preferably with meals.
Serc 16mg is not recommended for children (18 and younger).
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Be careful if self-medicating. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
What are the Side-Effects and Other Warnings When Taking Serc 16mg?
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Serc 16mg include;
- Abdominal bloating
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take it without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- Please consult with your doctor, if you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant or breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed.
- Do not give to children younger than 18.
- Do not use it if you have asthma.