About Starcox 60mg Tablet
Starcox 60mg Tablet is used for the treatment of osteoarthritis (OA), ankylosing spondylitis (AS), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), acute gouty arthritis, acute pain, primary dysmenorrheal, chronic musculoskeletal pain, post-operative pain, and dental surgery pain.
How effective is Starcox 60mg?
Starcox 60mg Tablet is composed of Etoricoxib, which belongs to a group of medicines known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Starcox 60mg shows effectiveness by blocking the activity of a cyclooxygenase-2 enzyme that causes pain. By locking the activity of this enzyme, Starcox helps to reduce the symptoms of pain and inflammation.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Starcox 60mg a day, or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Starcox 60mg Tablet is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Starcox 60mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Starcox 60mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Starcox 60mg Tablet, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Inflammation of the stomach
- Feeling weak
- Raised blood pressure
- Abdominal pain
- Disturbances of the gut
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Respiratory tract infection
- Urinary tract infection
- Sudden weight gain
- Increased or decreased appetite
Starcox 60mg Tablet’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Starcox 60mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of liver problems, kidney disease, blood problems, and heart disease with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Starcox 60mg.
- Do take an overdose of Starcox 60mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Starcox 60mg.
- Avoid driving after taking Starcox 60mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Starcox 60mg tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.