About Tasmi 20mg Tablet
Tasmi 20mg tablet is used for hypertension. It is a medicine that can control high blood pressure in hypertension patients. Tasmi 20mg lows down the blood pressure. High blood pressure can cause kidney, heart, and other body issues.
How effective is Tasmi 20mg?
Tasmi 20mg tablet contains Telmisartan. Telmisartan is an anti-hypertensive agent. It reduces blood pressure. It works by widening and relaxing the blood vessels. Tasmi 20mg is an angiotensin 2 blocker and works by blocking the effect of this chemical. This is how it controls high blood pressure and prevents issues like heart attack, kidney issues and strokes.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), the dose of Tasmi 20mg tablet is 2 tablets a day.
Tasmi 20mg is not recommended for use in children (17 or younger).
If you have any queries about Tasmi 20mg, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Tasmi 20mg?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects, however they rare.
Some common side effects of Tasmi 20mg:
- Sinus pain
- Sore throat
- Flu-like symptoms
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
Tasmi 20mg tablet’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Tasmi 20mg without the doctor’s consent.
- If you have allergy problems, inform your doctor.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Tasmi 20mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Tasmi 20mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Tasmi 20mg if you have a dehydration issue.
- Consult your doctor before using Tasmi 20mg if you have renal artery stenosis.
- Do not use Tasmi 20mg if you have severe liver issues.
- High potassium levels in the body can cause issues if Tasmi 20mg tablet is used, so consult your doctor or a pharmacist before using in such condition.