About Tasmi 40mg Tablet
Tasmi 40mg Tablet is used for the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension). Tasmi 40mg can also be used in combination with other antihypertensive agents.
How effective is Tasmi 40mg?
Tasmi 40mg Tablet is composed of Telmisartan, which belongs to a group of medicines known as angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs), which show effectiveness by relaxing the blood vessels. Tasmi 40mg also helps to prevent kidney disease, strokes, and heart attacks by lowering high blood pressure.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Tasmi 40mg a day, or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Tasmi is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Tasmi 40mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Tasmi 40mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Tasmi 40mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Sinus pain
- Fever and body aches
- Sore throat
- Back pain
- Upset stomach
- Muscle pain
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Irregular heartbeat
- Muscle weakness
- Symptoms of a high potassium blood level
Tasmi 40mg tablet’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Tasmi 40mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of liver disease, loss of too much mineral loss, high blood levels of potassium in the blood, and bile duct blockage with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Tasmi.
- Do take an overdose of Tasmi 40mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Tasmi 40mg tablet.
- Avoid driving after taking Tasmi 40mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Tasmi 40mg tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.