About Vilget M 50mg+1000mg Tablet
Vilget M 50mg+1000mg Tablet is used with a healthy diet and proper exercise to control high blood sugar in people with type-2 diabetes mellitus.
How effective is Vilget M 50mg+1000mg?
Vilget M 50mg+1000mg Tablet is composed of Vildagliptin + Metformin. Vildagliptin belongs to a group of drugs known as dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitors, which show the effectiveness by increasing the amount of insulin produced by your body. Metformin belongs to a group of medicines known as biguanides, which work by restoring your body’s proper response to insulin.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Vilget M 50mg+1000mg a day, or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Vilget M is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Vilget M 50mg+1000mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Vilget M 50mg+1000mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Vilget M 50mg+1000mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Back pain
- Physical weakness
- Low levels of vitamin B-12
- Low blood sugar
- Symptoms of muscle weakness
- Upper respiratory tract infection
Vilget M 50mg+1000mg tablet’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history especially of severe breathing problems, kidney disease, obstructive lung disease, gallstones, and pancreatitis with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Vilget M 50mg+1000mg tablet.
- Do not consume alcohol with Vilget M.
- Avoid driving after taking Vilget M 50mg+1000mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Vilget M 50mg+1000mg tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.