About Vilget 50mg Tablet
Vilget 50mg Tablet is used for the treatment of diabetes type 2. Diabetes type 2 is a chronic disease that can cause many issues to the body, including nerves, eyes, and kidneys. Vilget 50mg Tablet helps reduce these effects in the body and brain.
How effective is Vilget 50mg?
Vilget 50mg Tablet is a useful and effective medicine for diabetes type 2. It contains Vildagliptin. Vildagliptin belongs to the DPP-4 inhibitor group of medicines. Vilget 50mg Tablets work by inhibiting DPP-4 and increasing GLP-1 levels. Inhibition of DPP-4 and increase in GLP-1 causes the insulin level to get high. So Vilget 50mg Tablet soundly treats diabetes type 2.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), take 1 dose of Vilget 50mg Tablet per day.
The maximum dose of Vilget 50mg can be increased to 2 tablets per day
Vilget 50mg is not recommended for use in children (17 or younger).
If you have any queries about Vilget 50mg, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Vilget 50mg?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects, however they rare.
Some common side effects of Vilget 50mg tablet:
- Back pain
Vilget 50mg tablet’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of clotting problems, blood disorders, heart disease, swelling, stroke, high blood pressure, and asthma with your doctor before using Vilget 50mg tablet.
- If you have allergy problems, inform your doctor.
- Consult your doctor before using Vilget 50mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Vilget 50mg is for use in only diabetes type 2, do not use it in type 1 diabetes.
- Do not use Vilget 50mg if you have or had severe kidney disease in the past or still have it.
- Do not use Vilget 50mg before operating heavy machinery or driving a car as it can cause fatigue and dizziness. Which makes risky works dangerous after taking Vilget 50mg.