About Enflor 250mg Powder/Sachet
Enflor 250mg Powder/Sachet is used for the treatment of non-specific diarrhoea. This medicine can also be used in conjunction with other medicines to treat acute diarrhoea.
How effective is Enflor 250mg Powder/Sachet?
Enflor 250mg Powder/Sachet is composed of Saccharomyces Boulardii, which belongs to a group of medicines known as probiotics. This medicine is used for the prevention and treatment of digestive complications of candidiasis, colitis, and diarrhoea. Enflor is also effective against nasogastric-tube alimentation diarrhoea. This medicine is also helpful for the treatment of diarrhoea in children.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), 1-2 Enflor 250mg Powder/Sachets a day.
Mix the powder in one glass of water and drink it.
For children (17 and below), the dose of Enflor 250mg is recommended by the doctor.
If you have any query about Enflor 250mg Powder/Sachets, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Enflor 250mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Enflor 250mg Powder/Sachets, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Fungal infection
- Epigastric disturbances
Enflor’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially stomach problems, ulcer or acidity, kidney problems, and intestine problems with your doctor before using Enflor 250mg Powder/Sachets.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to Enflor’s active ingredients.
- Do not mix the Enflor 250mg Powder/Sachets in very cold or hot water.
- Do not use Enflor 250mg Powder/Sachets with antifungals.
- Consult your doctor before using Enflor 250mg Powder/Sachets if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.