About Nimixa 200mg Tablet
Nimixa 200mg Tablet is used for infections. The most common use of this drug is in the infection causing diarrhea. Nimixa 200mg Tablet is useful for traveler’s diarrhea. It can help in infections caused by bacteria only. Nimixa 200mg Tablet is not suitable for viral infections. It does not treat viral infections.
How effective is Nimixa 200mg?
Nimixa 200mg Tablet is a helpful medicine for infections like diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria that cause the infection. These bacteria make toxins that can cause complications and issues in the human body. Nimixa 200mg Tablet contains Rifaximin, which belongs to the group of medicines known as antibiotics.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), the dose of Nimixa 200mg is 1 tablet taken a day.
Nimixa 200mg is not recommended for use in children (17 or younger).
If you have any queries about Nimixa 200mg, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Nimixa 200mg?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects, however they rare.
Some common side effects of Nimixa 200mg:
- Abdominal pain
Nimixa 200mg tablet’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Nimixa 200mg without the doctor’s consent.
- If you have allergy problems, inform your doctor.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Nimixa 200mg tablet.
- Consult your doctor before using Nimixa 200mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Nimixa 200mg tablet is not effective in diarrhea, which may be complicated by fever.
Do not use Nimixa 200mg if you have severe liver issues or kidney disease.