About Regasta 50mg
Regasta 50mg Tablet is used to treat Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease. It helps reduce the sensation of bloating, nausea, vomiting, anorexia, heartburn, and chronic disorder.
How effective is Regasta 50mg?
Regasta 50mg Tablet is composed of Itopride and belongs to a group of medicines known as spasm medications and Gastric Prokinetics. This medicine is also helpful for the treatment of early satiety, upper abdominal pain or discomfort, non-ulcer dyspepsia, gastrointestinal symptoms of functional dyspepsia, and other motility disorders. This medicine shows effectiveness by reducing the symptoms of nausea and vomiting.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), take 1 Tablet of Regasta, 1-2 times a day, preferably before a meal.
Regasta is not recommended for children younger than 17.
Do not try to take more than the recommended dose of Regasta.
The course of treatment depends upon the severity of the disease/disorder. If you have queries about this medicine, please feel free to contact the pharmacist.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Regasta 50mg?
Every medicine with active ingredients has side-effects. However, these side effects are very rare. Most of the individuals don’t face the side effects.
- Allergic reaction
- Abdominal pain
- Back and chest pain
Regasta’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Regasta 50mg Tablet without the doctor’s consent.
- If you have allergy problems, then inform your doctor.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Use Regasta 50mg Tablet as long as your doctor prescribed it.
- Do not change the dosage of Regasta 50mg Tablet without the approval of the pharmacist or your doctor.
- Consult your doctor before using Regasta 50mg Tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.